Complaints and Concerns

We do not profess to be perfect, nor do we expect our patients to be perfect. There may be occasions, though we hope rarely, when you have some dissatisfaction with our services. In these circumstances, please advice the Practice Manager who will arrange for you to discuss this with the Doctor concerned. Complaints can often be due to misunderstandings and can usually be sorted out very quickly. If, however, you are still dissatisfied after talking to us, you have the right to complain to the Family Health Services Authority. If you wish to change your GP you can ask to see another GP at this Surgery or you can leave the practice and move to another. If you find this necessary, we will try to help you as much as we can. We do have a list of other practices in the immediate area. However it will be your responsibility to arrange registration. Please ask at reception for details.

Online Comments

You can click on the link below to send us any comments or complaints you might have about the practice. Messages can be made anonymously, however if you wish to receive a response from the practice then please remember to include your contact details.

Send your comments to Old Swan Health Centre