Yes, we’re open!
Accessing GP services
All GP practices have been, and continue to be, open – caring for our patients, but in a different way. Read our information about what you need to do if you think you need a GP appointment.
- Practice Nurse and HCA appointments are available to book at any time
- GP appointment bookings have been suspended until further notice, and instead we will be operating a telephone triage system
- Please call us between 8am - 11am if you need to speak to a doctor on the day. After the doctor has triaged you, you may be offered an appointment*
* When you attend the surgery for your appointment, please try to arrive as close to your appointment time as possible, you must be wearing a facemask and you will have your temperature checked by a clinician before entering.
- We have also temporarily suspended the online appointments service until further notice
Please note as from the 14th June 2021 we will stop taking repeat prescription requests over the phone due to the high volume of calls.
To order your repeat prescriptions please choose one of the following options allowing 2 working days for completion:-
- Online access
- Email email@example.com
- Please ensure to include in the email your full name, date of birth and list of medications needed
- Post a request to us at: Old Swan Health Centre Group Practice, Crystal Close, Liverpool, L13 2GA (please allow 7 days for posting receiving and returning)
- Place a prescription request in the script box which is situated outside the surgery’s front door
Once your repeat prescription has been processed and signed by a doctor it will be sent electronically to your nominated pharmacy.
The NHS is reminding people in Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton and West Lancashire that it’s still not too late to share their views on a proposal to establish a Comprehensive Stroke Centre at Aintree University Hospital.Read More
We’re encouraging people to reach out and start a conversation – whether they are worried about someone – or are in crisis themselves.Read More